The Ronald McDonald House Charities of Columbia, SC is kicking off it's two-day fundraising celebration with A Fine Affair "Colored with Care" on Thursday, September 18, 2014 at 6:30 pm at the DoubleTree Columbia.
• Activities: Signature dishes from the area's finest chefs, drinks, and a silent auction.
• Featured Chefs: Pearlz, Rioz Brazilian Steakhouse, Blue Marlin, Basil, Columbo's, Dupre Catering, Thirsty Fellow Pizzeria & Pub, Aberdeen Catery, Ms. B's Southern Kitchen, The Melting Pot, Sizzle, The Oak Table, Pelion High School Culinary Arts, The Petite Caterer
• Event Sponsors: SCE&G (SCANA), Shutter Booth Photo Booth, Columbia Business Monthly, Lamar Outdoor Advertising, KISS 103.1, B 106.7, 1320 The Fan, NASH 98.5, The Game 107.5
• This is a great event for a night out with friends, date night, and a fun way to give back to a fantastic local community organization
• Join us for great food, drinks, music and entertainment!
• Tickets available for purchase at Eventbrite - http://afineaffair2014.eventbrite.com
The celebration continues with the Annual Golf Ball Drop on Friday, September 19th, 2014.
• Play for the $1,000 grand prize, $10 each or 6 for $50
• Proudly sponsored by REMAX, the Terry Bishop Team
• Tickets available for purchase at Eventbrite, you do not have to be present to win, http://www.golfballdrop2014.eventbrite.com