MomsLikeMe.com Chapin Christian Gymnastics
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the MomsLikeMe.com Chapin Christian Gymnastics Chat to Win (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to U.S. residents of South Carolina who are 18 years or older and registered users of Columbia.momslikeme.com at the time of entry. Employees and contractors of Columbia.momslikeme.com (“Sponsor”), Gannett Co., Inc., and each of their respective affiliated companies, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees, are not eligible to enter or to win. Registered users are not eligible to enter or win two Chat to Wins in a row or within 30 days if the prize ARV is more than $200.
3. How To Enter. The Sweepstakes will begin on March 25 2011 and end at 11:00 am on April 1,2011 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
Enter by visiting the Chapin Christian Gymnastics Chat to Win thread on Columbia.momslikeme.com. If you are not a registered user, complete the registration information. Compose a comment or response to the chat in English. Deadline for participating in the Chapin Christian Gymnastics Chat to Win is April 1 2011. Your computer must accept cookies, or any successor or similar technology, which may be used for the purpose of entry tracking. Ad blocking software on your computer needs to be disabled so that it doesn’t interfere with processing your entry. By entering, you agree to the terms of these Official Rules and to receive e-mails from Sponsor or those directed by Sponsor. You can opt-out of the receipt of such e-mails by following the directions on the Sweepstakes website or in any email received from Sponsor. You may enter the Sweepstakes as often as you like but only one (1) prize per household.
Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries. All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be returned.
4. Winner Selection. 1 Prize Winner(s) will be selected in a random drawing, from among all eligible entries received to be held, on or about April 1 2011.
5. Prizes and Odds. Prize Winner will receive an 8-week session to Chapin Christian Gynmatics ARV: $ 110each). (Includes 1 one-hour class per week). All ages welcome. Classes include: 3 and under child and parent, Preschool, Boys Parkour, Gymnastics for tumbling and any dance class.
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Only one prize per household
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Winner(s) will be notified on or about April 1 2011 via private message.. Return of email prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. To claim prize, each winner must vist the WLTX-TV studios at 6027 Garners Ferry Road, Columbia 29209.. A valid photo identification may be required. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are nonassignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility/liability and publicity release which must be returned as instructed by Sponsor.
Failure complete, sign and return the affidavit or release, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a winner’s disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner’s consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation the Internet, or further compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
7. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Sponsors will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries, or for failure to receive entries or votes or other electronic communications due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor.
In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account. Any questions regarding the number of entries or votes submitted by the owner of an ISP account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries, or votes by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes.
8. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
9. Sponsor. The MomsLikeme.com Chapin Christian Gynnastics Chat to Win is sponsored by Chapin Christian Gynmastics and Columbia.MomsLikeMe.com. The decisions of the Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. For a list of winners (available after April 1 2011) or a copy of these Official Rules, visit Columbia.MomsLikeMe.com or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Winners List/Official Rules,” MomsLikeMe..com Chapin Christian Gynmastics Chat to Win, 6027 Garners Ferry Road, Columbia, SC 29209. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact Mandi Gilbert by phone at 803-647-0273 or by e-mail at email@example.com.