Grilled Cheese & Tomato Soup Bake
Cooking Time: 40 min
What You'll Need:
3 tablespoons softened butter
1 (1-pound) French bread, cut into 1/2-inch slices (about 22 slices)
2 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
1 (10-3/4-ounce) can condensed tomato soup
1/2 cup milk
What To Do:
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Lightly spread butter on one side of bread slices and place on baking sheet.
2. Bake 5 to 7 minutes, turn over, and bake another 5 minutes, or until lightly toasted.
3. In a 9- x 13-inch baking dish, arrange half the bread slices in a single layer. Sprinkle bread with 1-1/2 cups cheese and top with remaining bread slices.
4. In a medium bowl, combine tomato soup and milk. Evenly pour over bread.
5. Bake 20 minutes. Remove from oven, sprinkle with remaining cheese, and continue baking 10 minutes, or until heated through.
Love the comfort of a steaming hot and cheesy casserole? Well, here's another one we think you'll love -- our Cheesy Bacon Pierogi Bake!