Electrical Fire Damages Irmo Home

2:33 PM, Nov 18, 2012   |    comments
(File photo)
  • Share
  • Print
  • - A A A +

Irmo, SC (WLTX) -- An early morning blaze seriously damages  an Irmo home.

According to the Irmo Fire District, around 8:16 Sunday morning they got a call about a fire at 308 Upton Grey Road. They responded to the house at 8:24 a.m. The fire was put out about 30 minutes later.

The Irmo FD said based on statements from the occupants and Irmo Fire Investigators, the fire started in the back corner of the living room. Officials determined the cause of the fire as a possible electrical issue.

Irmo FD have not released an estimated dollar amount of damage, but said extensive damage was done to the living room and kitchen.

No injuries were reported.

Most Watched Videos