LIVE VIDEO: News 19 at 7:00 pm    Watch
 

Early Morning Fire Displaces Family of Four

9:54 AM, Jan 26, 2013   |    comments
  • Photo Courtesy: Brick Lewis, CFD
  • Photo Courtesy: Brick Lewis, CFD
    
  • Share
  • Print
  • - A A A +

Columbia, SC (WLTX) -- Columbia Firefighters have determined that unattended cooking is what led to a house fire early Saturday morning on Pineneedle Road.

Officials say the fire started around 5:30am and the blaze was placed under control around 6:15am.

According to CFD, there were no injuries but two adults and two children have been displaced from the home.

Officials say the house is considered a complete loss with damages estimated at 75,000 dollars.

The Red Cross has been contacted to provide assistance for the family.

 

Most Watched Videos