Columbia, SC (WLTX) The Salvation Army of the Midlands now includes Kershaw County in it's service and for the first time that means they will be accepting applications from families needing Christmas assistance.
Registration will be held at the Kershaw County Old Armory, 1034 West Dekalb street in Camden. This is right across the street from the Kershaw County recreation center.
Dates and times for registration are:
- Wednesday, October 24, 2012 9am-2pm
- Thursday, October 25, 2012 9am-2pm
- Friday, October 26, 2012 9am-2pm
People who are applying for assistance will need to bring the following items:
- Picture ID for the head of household.
- Identification cards for everyone residing in the household. The following IDs can be used: U.S. Drivers license, Social Security card, state-issued non-driver ID card, U.S. Passport, employee ID card, school ID card, health insurance card (not Medicare), Matricular Consular ID card and U.S. Military ID card.