Crescent Chicken Squares
Cooking Time: 20 min
What You'll Need:
1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
3 tablespoons butter, melted, divided
2 cups chopped cooked rotisserie chicken
2 tablespoons milk
1 tablespoon chopped red bell pepper (optional)
1 (8-ounce) can refrigerated crescent rolls
3/4 cup seasoned croutons, crushed
What To Do:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, combine cream cheese and 2 tablespoons butter; stir in chicken, milk, and red pepper, if desired. Set aside.
3. Unroll crescent dough, separating into 4 rectangles; press perforations to seal. Spoon 1/4 of the chicken mixture into the center of each rectangle; bring corners of each rectangle together over chicken mixture, and twist gently to seal.
4. Place crushed croutons in a shallow dish. Brush chicken packets with remaining butter, dredge in croutons, and place on an ungreased baking sheet.
5. Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden.
Serve these up with a side of veggies. We're thinking some Classic Creamed Spinach would be nice!