Authorities: Fatal Fire May Have Been Electrical

10:04 AM, Nov 7, 2013   |    comments
  • Share
  • Print
  • - A A A +

SANTEE, S.C. (AP) - Authorities say a fatal fire in Orangeburg County may have been started by power cords.
 
Chief Deputy Coroner Sean Fogle tells The Times and Democrat of Orangeburg (http://bit.ly/189YYmE ) that the fire early Wednesday near Santee claimed the life of 44-year-old Trevor McCoy.
 
Firefighting crews arrived to find the fire had engulfed the shed-type building with a dirt floor.
 
Authorities said several electrical cords were running to the shed and may have caused the blaze.

Most Watched Videos