Early Morning Apartment Fire Displaces Three

11:05 AM, Feb 2, 2014   |    comments
  • Photo courtesy: Columbia Fire Dept
  • Photo courtesy: Columbia Fire Department
    
  • Share
  • Print
  • - A A A +

Columbia, SC (WLTX) -- Columbia Fire Department responded to an apartment fire at building 11 in Hammond Village apartments at around 5:15 Sunday morning. 

The fire is under the control and there are no reported injuries. 

According to CFD spokesman Brick Lewis, unattended cooking is the cause of the blaze. There was fire damage to two apartments in the four apartment building, displacing three people. 

Damages are estimated to be at around $55,000. 

Most Watched Videos