Enter To Win a $500 Gift Card to Village at Sandhill!
Text "HOLIDAY" to 25543 to enter!
YOU could be the lucky winner of a Village at Sandhill gift card!
WLTX Village at Sandhill Holiday Shopping Spree Sweepstakes
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the WLTX Village at Sandhill Holiday Shopping Spree Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is open to all legal U.S. residents (excluding Puerto Rico) who are 18 years or older at the time of entry. Employees and contractors of WLTX-TV ("Sponsor"), Gannett Co., Inc., Vibes Media, Kahn Development Company, and each of their respective affiliated companies, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees or contractors, are not eligible to enter or to win.
3. How To Enter. The Sweepstakes will begin at 3:00 a.m. (E.T.) on Thursday, December 5, 2013 and end at 3:00 p.m. (E.T.) Wednesday, December 18, 2013 (the "Sweepstakes Period").
Text Message: Send a text message to 25543 with the keyword, HOLIDAY, in the body of the message at any time during the Sweepstakes Period. You must have a text messaging two-way capable handset and digital service in order to enter via text message. Entrants will be sent a text message confirming entry. Entrants entering by text message will be charged standard text messaging rates for text messages sent and received from their handset according to the terms and conditions in their wireless calling plan. Text messaging and wireless service are not available in all areas. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any text message entry at any time which in Sponsor's opinion does not comply with these Official Rules. If you do not have a texting capable phone, you may enter online at http://www.vibescm.com/amoe. Enter 25543 in the short code field and HOLIDAY the contest keyword field. Fill out you information in the remaining fields. Entrants may text STOP at any time to quit and no longer receive text messages from this short code. By entering, you agree to the terms of these Official Rules, including the receipt of texts or e-mails from Sponsor or those directed by Sponsor. You can opt-out of the receipt of such e-mails by following the directions on the Contest website or in any email received from Sponsor
Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or for failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. In the event of a dispute, all entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account. All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be returned. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted or the owner of an ISP account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries that do not comply with the Official Rules or are submitted by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes.
Entries are limited to a maximum of once per day per entrant during the Sweepstakes Period. All eligible entries must be received no later than December 18, 2013 at 2:59 p.m, E.T.
4. Winner Selection. One (1) Winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries on or about Wednesday, December 18, 2013.
5. Prizes and Odds. The Winner will receive a certificate for one (1) $500 gift card to the Village at Sandhill (arv:$500)
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. The winner will be notified on or about 3:30p (E.T.) on December 18, 2013 at the telephone number provided with winner's entry. Sponsor will call during regular business hours at number provided on entry form and will leave no messages. Failure to reach winner by phone after three (3) attempts, may result in disqualification of winner, forfeiture of his or her interest in all prizes, and selection of a substitute winner from among all remaining eligible entries. If you send your entry via text message, then you must have a valid MTN and account and the Prize will be awarded to the name corresponding to the MTN from which the text message originated. "Authorized Account Holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned a MTN by the wireless carrier or as shown on the billing records of the wireless carrier. The potential Winner may need to present a wireless bill to confirm his/her status as the Authorized Account Holder of the wireless account used to text message the winning entry. To claim prize, the winner must personally visit WLTX-TV offices at 6027 Garners Ferry Road, Columbia SC 29209 during regular business hours (between 9:00 a.m. (E.T.) and 5:00 p.m. (E.T.)) weekdays) within five (5) business days after notification, and valid photo identification may be required. All prizes will be awarded as gift certificates/vouchers. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prize is not redeemable for cash. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility/liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law) which must be returned as directed by Sponsor. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules may result in a winner's disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner's consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation the Internet, or further compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
7. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Caution: Any attempt by any individual to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, released parties reserve the right to seek damages from any such individual to the fullest extent permitted by law. By entering entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and all affiliates/sponsors, and each of their parent, subsidiary companies, affiliates, divisions, franchises, representatives, consultants, sub-contractors, suppliers, distributors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, and agents, and each of the foregoing entities' employees, officers, directors, shareholders and agents (collectively the "Released Parties"), from and against any and all claims, actions and/or liability for any injuries or death, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with participation in and/or entry into the Sweepstakes or Released Parties are not responsible or liable for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, and assume no responsibility for (i) any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in operation or transmission at any website, or wireless calling/text message carrier service, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections (ii) failure of any entry to be received by Sponsor due to technical problems, telephone service problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or wireless calling/text message carrier service (ii) communications line, hardware and/or software failures, malfunction of phones, (including wireless phones/handsets), phone lines, other communications malfunctions, unavailable network connections, cellular equipment towers, telephone systems or wireless service (iv) damage to any computer (software or hardware) resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes, or damage to mobile phone or alteration of entries and/or unintelligible (or any combination thereof). By entering, entrants agree to comply with these Official Rules. Sponsor is not responsible for operations, including closings, cancellations or schedule changes.
8. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
9. Sponsor. The WLTX Village at Sandhill Holiday Shopping Spree Sweepstakes is sponsored by WLTX--TV. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. For a copy of these Official Rules, visit www.wltx.com/villageatsandhill. For a list of winners (available after December 19 2013) send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to "Winners List" (as applicable), Village at Sandhill Holiday Shopping Spree Sweepstakes, WLTX-TV, 6027 Garners Ferry Road, Columbia, SC 29209. For information, contact Katie Detar at (803) 647-0288 or at email@example.com.